Still Here

21 Oct

It’s a boy.

Maybe that’s why I haven’t updated.

Honestly – it’s taking every bit of energy I have just to get through the day.

I’ve been trying to throw myself into work since it helped with the Bunny. But that just hasn’t been working as well this time. Sporadically at best.

It’s just really really scary.

It’s a boy.

17 weeks, 5 days.

T minus 6 weeks and 2 days to viability. Maybe then I’ll be able to breathe again.

9 Responses to “Still Here”

1. JourneyGirl October 22, 2016 at 00:02 #

Soooo, glad to hear all going okay. When I was pregnant with my second I realised that I truly hated being pregnant, the fear was just so overwhelming. I wish you peace and a ‘Bunny’ like delivery.

2. Amy October 22, 2016 at 01:19 #

Oh, wow. Feeling the heft of those words. Sending you so much love. Remembering Nadav.

3. Courtney October 22, 2016 at 02:12 #

I am so embarrassed, I missed your big announcement! Congratulations!!!!! WOW!!!!

I understand why you’re having a hard time… Pregnancy has not been kind to you. But it will be this time, like it was with the bunny!!!

Congrats!!!!

4. AK October 22, 2016 at 03:59 #

You’re going to be okay. I love you.

5. Lise October 22, 2016 at 09:43 #

So releived that you are still here! Sending all the positive thoughts.

6. cassiedash October 22, 2016 at 16:23 #

Thinking of you. Thinking of Nadav. Thinking of your boy-to-be. Sending all my love and good wishes for you in the days, weeks, and months that lie ahead. xo

7. jjiraffe October 22, 2016 at 21:03 #

Thinking about you all the time. Do whatever you need to do to make it through.

8. notundecided October 24, 2016 at 15:51 #

Oh my <3. Taking deep breaths for you in the meantime – I hope the weeks and days fly by, somehow. xoxox

9. ceecee867 October 24, 2016 at 17:08 #