Still Here

4 Nov

Hey all
Just a quick note to let you know I’m still here. It’s been nearly impossible to blog because my laptop died and Bunny has been having some pretty bad stomach issues these last few weeks (don’t worry, it’s just a bad case of reflux that we haven’t found the right treatment for, which means she is just very fussy and needs extra cuddles).
I have a lot to write about this but not at 2am and certainly not on my phone. But soon, I promise.

Though I will leave you with a slice of awesomeness, one of Bunny’s first ever smiles:

20131104-014128.jpg

7 Responses to “Still Here”

1. Daryl November 4, 2013 at 02:55 #

She is so stinkin’ cute! Sorry for the tummy troubles. Hopefully you find the solution soon.

2. Esperanza November 4, 2013 at 03:22 #

What a cutie! I’ve been thinking about you a lot, hoping all is going okay. Bunny is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

3. Courtney November 4, 2013 at 03:54 #

She’s so pretty, Mo!

4. findmynewnormal November 4, 2013 at 04:42 #

She is absolutely adorable. For what it’s worth, Frostina had reflux and what finally worked was a combination of domperidone, ranitidine, and switching her to a special formula to deal with her milk protein intolerance (aptamil pepti). Maybe you can suggest this to your doctor for Bunny?

• Mo November 4, 2013 at 07:38 #

Thanks hon. We’re going to a specialist hopefully this week and we’ll see. The added rice formulas were great for her at first but she ended up with horrible tummy aches and didn’t “go” for two days at a time (not for lack of trying). She’s on a lactose free formula now but I’m not sure it’s doing the job. I can’t wait to see the specialist, it’s so hard to see the suffer. 😦 Would love to hear more about you diagnosis/treatment if you have a minute to drop me a line. 🙂

5. Low Fat LadyLowfatlady November 5, 2013 at 03:10 #

Just wanted to wish you luck. I have been there (LM had silent reflux). He did well on prevacid and similac alimentum. We later added juice and miralax for the constipation. I hope you find what works for you. Just follow your gut and keep reading.