Get My A$$ to Vegas

8 Sep

5DPO. That’s right folks – I ovumalated!

10 days late, and on the tubeless side. So I’m really not getting my hopes up.

I’m generally doing ok. I’m just soooo sick and tired of this dance. I’m over it. For reals.

The only thing that is keeping me halfway sane is the fact that in exactly one month I will be at a $5 blackjack table in Vegas.

And if I’m not knocked up, I actually get to drink there.

13 Responses to “Get My A$$ to Vegas”

1. April September 8, 2012 at 20:15 #

Yay ovumalation!!

2. Rebecca Pallack (@RPallack) September 8, 2012 at 21:44 #

Well that is a bit of good news that you ovulated. I’m also 5dpo as of today. Fingers crossed for you that the egg found the other tube to slide down.

3. Daryl September 8, 2012 at 21:59 #

Hooray for ovulation! Maybe it’s a sign your body is finally figuring its shit out.

4. SRB September 9, 2012 at 01:40 #

I hope this egg is an acrobat, Vegas style!

5. Jenn September 9, 2012 at 05:36 #

I hope you won’t be able to drink in Vegas, but if you can check out Fat Tuesdays, they have awesome frozen drinks.

6. jjiraffe September 9, 2012 at 08:27 #

Awesome! I hope you guys had a great time today…sorry my voice is still gone. Boo 😦

7. Belle September 9, 2012 at 14:09 #

Gah! I Am so perturbed that your journey to the states will not put you anywhere within a 6 hour drive of Lexington. Poo. Next time you make the trip hopefully I won’t be a broke ass thanks to IF and can hop a plane and meet you somewhere for black jack and drinks. 🙂

8. Courtney September 10, 2012 at 06:03 #

Vegas makes everyone feel better!

9. Kristen G. September 10, 2012 at 18:32 #

Fingers crossed for you!!!!
    But, if it so happens that you can drink in Vegas, my (unsolicited) recommendation is nighttime at the pool at the Golden Nugget downtown. They have super comfy outdoor couches and fire pits and it’s mellow and not such a scene…my favorite place to go in Vegas…
    XO

10. flmgodog September 10, 2012 at 21:56 #

While it would be awesome sauce if you were pregnant with a live-take-home-baby drinking in Vegas will be way more fun given all the crap you have been there.
    I went through nine pregnancies (five of them I was pregnant while in Vegas). I did get three kids out of two of those five times but still way more fun to drink.W
    Was just in Vegas last month for work again, by friends went for the first few days I was there. I made a total ass of myself and drank way too much. That’s the bright side! Wishing I could be inn vegas to clink glasses with you!

11. flmgodog September 10, 2012 at 21:57 #

Ipad sucks for typing, sorry about all those errors!

12. Tami September 11, 2012 at 03:21 #

Bet everything on red- then go see a show. 🙂

13. Alissa September 13, 2012 at 03:52 #

Oohhh Vegas! I love vegas and the fun times that ensue. I hope you get a little break from this insanity. You deserve it. Whether pregnant or not, you deserve some peace and happiness.