The Shmersons are Coming!

25 Aug

So I’ve been sitting on some news until the bureaucracy was sorted out and the tickets were ordered. It’s also part of the reason I’ve been a bit absent from this space. Too busy planning!

So… Drumroll…

We’re coming to the States in October!

Here’s the breakdown of our trip:

October 4th: Los Angeles

October 8th: Las Vegas

October 12th: Baltimore

October 15th: Philly

October 17th: NYC

THE SHMERSONS ARE COMING!

I can’t wait for this much-needed vacation, and I hope I finally get to meet some bloggy buddies!

Who’s close? Give me a shout out!

PS – Podcast will be up on Monday! Watch this space!

18 Responses to “The Shmersons are Coming!”

1. Delenn August 25, 2012 at 00:18 #

Love it! 🙂 If you get to Boston, let me know (NYC is 4 hours away)!

2. Trisha August 25, 2012 at 00:35 #

Shut the front door! It’s an invasion! I’m only an hour away from L.A. 😉

3. Esperanza August 25, 2012 at 00:51 #

Yay! What fabulous news. I’m too far north but maybe I can make it down to LA to see you. I’ll check my calendar and let you know! Eek! I’d love to meet. 😛

4. Anna August 25, 2012 at 01:02 #

How exciting!!! I’m very near Philly.

5. TheStorkWhisperer August 25, 2012 at 01:46 #

Dang–not near any of those places!

6. April August 25, 2012 at 03:15 #

Any layover in Dallas?

7. Lisa @ hapahopes August 25, 2012 at 03:43 #

Hey! What’s wrong with the south? We have funny accents and fried food. You CAN’T miss us. So jealous. 😦 No Shmersons for Lisa.

8. Amy August 25, 2012 at 04:05 #

Oh, dang it! I wish you were coming to Seattle. I’d love to meet you. Maybe next time…

9. Daryl August 25, 2012 at 04:09 #

So exciting! Even if I’m not in any of those places. (Boo.)

10. Jenn August 25, 2012 at 04:17 #

Have an amazing trip! If you need any recommendations I lived in Vegas for 2 years and I live on Long Island, not far from NYC and we visit the city often.

11. Sunny August 25, 2012 at 12:27 #

Eegads!!! This is so exciting! I would LOVE to meet up in LA, but the catch is, I’m leaving for France the morning of the 5th. If there is any way to get together on Thursday the 4th, I’m up for meeting anywhere that is convenient for you. I’m not sure when you arrive on the 4th, and I’m sure there will be jet lagged involved, but it would be so nice to see you 🙂

12. marwil August 25, 2012 at 13:30 #

How amazing! You’ll have a blast meeting up with some lovely people out there.
    Also, looking forward to that video 🙂

13. missohkay August 25, 2012 at 18:37 #

Have a great time! I would love to meet someday — next trip Chicago! 😉

14. Rebecca Pallack (@RPallack) August 25, 2012 at 20:25 #

I live up in Seattle area but if you get up my way stop by and see us.

15. jak August 27, 2012 at 15:47 #

baltimore?! that’s my city:) you should drop by the brewers art on charles street. since i am not in a tww (which always fail anyway), i will likely be attached to one of the bar stools there drinking delicious beer and eating wonderful food…….

16. pjsarecomfyn August 27, 2012 at 17:11 #

This is exciting! I am not close by to any of them, but it is still exciting knowing that some point you will be flying overhead. I will wave upward randomly and pretend you can see from the plane.

17. AK August 27, 2012 at 20:11 #

YES. SHMERSONS ALL UP IN MY HOUSE. 😉

18. Emily @ablanket2keep September 1, 2012 at 04:59 #

OMG YAY!!! I’m close to NYC!!! Just let me know when and where and I will be there!!!