Let’s Play a Game

19 Jun

Ok ladies and gents! It’s time to play:

Where’s. Mo’s. Cycle!

The rules are simple: I give you the results of this morning’s blood tests, and you guess what the hell is going on with my cycle!

All for my amusement as I wait for my phone consult with the RE tomorrow!
You can win fabulous prizes!

Ready to play? Dim the lights and here we go!

E2: less than 100. Which means follicular phase!!!

Progesterone: 3.05. Which means… I have no idea because it’s too high for follicular and too low for luteal!!!

LH: 15.4. Which means luteal phase!!!

So… You’re up!

Where’s Mo’s Cycle?!?!

If you guess correctly you could win….

Lolcats! Bitter ranting! And another post from me later today!

(working on a big one for later, apologies in advance for clogging up your inbox)

Have at it ladies and….. Well, I’m assuming only ladies!!!!!

*applause sign here*

UPDATE: Ladies and gents, we have a winner! It’s me! I win pills to jump start AF! Dr. Dexter says my progesterone levels are really low, so I probably didn’t ovulate.

14 Responses to “Let’s Play a Game”

1. Kathryn June 19, 2012 at 19:37 #

Your cycle must be stuck inside Dr. Who’s blue police box. That’s where it is. It all makes sense now.

• Mo June 19, 2012 at 19:39 #

Omg. Winner for best comment in the history of comments!

• Kathryn June 19, 2012 at 19:48 #

Thanks, but really, it’s the only LOGICAL explanation!! 🙂

2. RelaxedNoMore June 19, 2012 at 19:41 #

I think your cycle’s taking a vacation, visiting Elvis and Michael Jackson on their home planet. There’s no doubt about it.
    That’s the only thing that makes sense with those wacky hormone levels.

3. Erin June 19, 2012 at 20:41 #

Oh, man … wish I knew! You know my own cycle boggles my mind. Hopefully our docs will clue us in. 🙂

4. aprilvak June 19, 2012 at 20:45 #

I think your cycle and my cycle are probably sitting at a bar somewhere with a bunch of other cycles all snickering about how they’re really screwing with our heads. Jerks.

5. Cristy June 19, 2012 at 21:13 #

See, now your cycle has my head hurting from trying to reason where it may be. It’s like deluxe version of “Where’s Waldo.”

So looking forward to hearing what Dr. Dexter has to say.

6. Rebecca Pallack (@RPallack) June 19, 2012 at 21:27 #

Yeah mine is just as bad. Been 55 days since I’ve seen mine and my hormone levels are all over the place too.

7. SRB June 19, 2012 at 21:39 #

And in this corner, weighing in at CD 68, it’s SRB!

I’m seriously considering a few months of BCPs for a break from Where’s! My! Cycle?!?

8. Kristin June 19, 2012 at 23:37 #

Begone, PCOS! Begone! Sorry your hormones are so crazy. I’m sure it isn’t helping your sanity.

9. pjsarecomfyn June 20, 2012 at 00:07 #

Hmmmm my guess is it is off ef-ing someone else’s husband….that whorish cycle! How dare it?!?!?

10. Trisha June 20, 2012 at 00:51 #

I think PCOS ate it. PCOS is a bitch like that.

11. Emily @ablanket2keep June 20, 2012 at 03:51 #

Just sitting here scratching my head.

12. Lise June 20, 2012 at 11:06 #

Well your missing period must have taken a vacation in Sweden (and not just yours, some other people’s too, I’m thinking it was a group thing) since I was blessed with three weeks of bleeding last cycle.