11 Weeks and… *Snore*

3 Dec

If you’ve sent me an email, called, or tried to have a coherent conversation with me in general over the last week I’m sorry. I haven’t really been conscious.

*snore*

Oh – sorry. Yeah. Where were we? Or right. I’ve been sleeping. A lot. So much so that I don’t think I can even put together a coherent post even now. I’m just so absolutely…

*snore*

Yeah, I may as well give up now. T minus 4 days until the NT scan. Hopefully I’ll be awake enough to update then.

80% pizza to 20% Shmembryo

11 Responses to “11 Weeks and… *Snore*”

1. Heather December 3, 2011 at 15:04 #

You’re so funny. I am also really tired, but this week has been so bad in terms of work, I haven’t had a lot of sleep. I am glad I am on holiday now. Also looking forward to that 12 week scan.. cannot wait..
    Pleasant dreams!

2. St. Elsewhere December 3, 2011 at 16:09 #

Good Luck for the scan!

Sleepyheadedness is a known pregnancy symptom. All the joy of the first trimester….

Good Luck.

3. RelaxedNoMore December 3, 2011 at 17:44 #

Good luck for the scan, and sweet dreams 🙂

4. MotherNatureSchmature December 3, 2011 at 17:59 #

11 weeks! Seems like its flying by! But probably not for you, huh? Rest up! =)

5. LisaB December 3, 2011 at 18:27 #

Yay! Good luck with your upcoming u/s! Love the belly pic 🙂 🙂

6. someday-soon December 3, 2011 at 20:16 #

That was my main RPS. Luckily it let up right around 12 weeks and energy snuck back in. Best wishes on your NT scan!!!

7. Emily December 3, 2011 at 21:19 #

Thanks for the laugh! Can’t wait for the next scan! Hope you get your fill of sleep. Good night. Sweet dreams.

8. Rebecca Pallack (@RPallack) December 3, 2011 at 22:50 #

Hey 11 weeks is nothing to snore at. Just kidding. You need the rest you are growing a baby. Good luck at the next scan.

9. alexmmr December 4, 2011 at 06:32 #

I keep getting up, puttering out to the living room to see what hubby is watching on tv, plopping on the couch, getting sat on by a cat, and promptly taking a 1-2 hour nap. Cuz you know, those first 10 minutes out of bed can be exhausting and must be recovered from!

10. Port of Indecision December 4, 2011 at 23:00 #

I had the most devilish fatigue in first tri. It was really unbelievable. It was so bad that every morning when the alarm went off, I was dying to call in sick to work. The only reason I didn’t is that I knew extra rest would not relieve it at all.

11. embracingtherain December 5, 2011 at 03:08 #

Glad you are doing well.