Bullets and Bunnies: I’m Demanding. I Sowwy!

22 Oct
  • First of all, thank you all for your awesome comments. I’m completely overwhelmed. It’s so amazing to have so many fantastic people rooting for us and the Shmembryo. You guys rock!
  • ICLWers – I’m so sorry! I know you guys didn’t come over here expecting a preggo blog. I’m exactly five weeks along, and after three losses, two of which were suspected ectopics, I’m thrilled and relieved that our Shmembryo is in the right place. I hope you guys stick around, and I promise that if this pregnancy thing lasts, I will be labeling my next ICLW as a preggo.
  • Today was totally a lucky day! Apart from the Shmembryo snuggling in, I won the Creme de la Creme Amazon Gift Card Giveaway, courtesy of Attain Fertility! I never win anything, so this is awesome. And the Attain Fertility people are awesome. And Mel is awesome. Speaking of awesome – have you submitted your awesome post for this year’s awesome Creme list yet? The deadline is earlier this year so make sure you get your submission in soon!
  • Group Therapy Thursday is coming up! Submit your questions!
  • Elphie’s virtual baby shower is this coming monday. If you want to participate, don’t forget to use the handy dandy form in the original post!
  • I’m seriously happy about this morning, yet I’m waiting to be absolutely terrified again. How the hell will I keep my sanity until November 14th? Tips are welcome in the comments. 🙂
  • I’m all about demands today aren’t I? Submit this, ask that, give me advice, bla bla bla. I sowwy.
  • I leave you with a bunny, because that’s why I call this thing bullets and bunnies. And bunnies are cute. Plus you guys have enough on your plates for one post, so you deserve a bit of cuteness, dontcha think?

7 Responses to “Bullets and Bunnies: I’m Demanding. I Sowwy!”

1. me0me October 22, 2011 at 03:42 #

Congrats on amazon! And cuteness is this bunny… one of the cutest so far 😀

2. aprilvak October 22, 2011 at 04:15 #

Congrats on winning! You are the awesome.

I think no matter what tips you get, you will still terrifyingly obsess until the 14th. I guess you’ll just have to blog a lot so we can all console you. But if you find something that works great, be sure to share it!!

3. cattiz j October 22, 2011 at 11:58 #

Congrats on winning that prize =) One day at the time until the 14th, and one hour when you need it. Oh and getting your new place in order if not done yet.. those sort of distractions.

4. Theresa October 22, 2011 at 15:23 #

that bunny is freakishly cute 🙂

Wishing you the best!

5. Lisa October 24, 2011 at 03:40 #

Dude! Don’t appologize! Congrats! This is a journey and we’re all hoping it ends in a mommyhood. It’s great to see when people are successful (just don’t forget about your sisters still in the trenches!)

Hooray!

Happy ICLW.

6. Heather October 24, 2011 at 06:34 #

You are having quite the great week! Congrats on all your great news.

ICLW

PS You can never go wrong with a cute bunny pic. 🙂

7. Port of Indecision October 25, 2011 at 06:02 #

Yay! I’m so happy the shmembryo is not in a tube or some other wayward place!!!