First Beta Results Are In

16 Oct

237. I’m 14 DPO.

I think that’s ok. Don’t know why, but I was hoping they’d be higher. But I know they’re ok. Urgh, the stress of this!

Another blood draw on Tuesday.

The Russian is on vacation but will hopefully be able to see me on Friday.

Urgh.

Edited to add:

Thank you everyone. Your comments really calmed me down. I’m so grateful to have all of you!

35 Responses to “First Beta Results Are In”

1. Tricia October 16, 2011 at 19:28 #

No, that’s great! How many dpo are you?!

• Mo October 16, 2011 at 19:31 #

I’m 14 DPO. I know it’s by the book. I guess I just want to see those numbers doubling. :-/

2. boncheri05 October 16, 2011 at 19:29 #

**deep breaths**

I know you won’t feel peace until you get to see a little heartbeat…or actually, maybe not until you see a live baby…. But, try to find your zen….you can “borrow” mine again if you like! 😉

We’re all rooting for you!! And we’re hear for you — no matter what!!
    xx

• Mo October 16, 2011 at 19:31 #

Thank you! xoxo

• boncheri05 October 16, 2011 at 21:20 #

Of course, you know I meant that we’re **here for you, right? not hear….:P
        Doh!

((So, after reading some of the other comments…your betas are great!!! 🙂 WOOHOO!!! As some1 mentioned, it’s official now, you’re knocked up!! Hoping those number double and give you some assurance!!))

xx

3. missohkay October 16, 2011 at 19:42 #

That sounds good to me. I know bigger numbers = more confidence but I think you’re on track. Come on Shmemby!

4. cattiz j October 16, 2011 at 19:47 #

I don’t know much about specific betas but if that’s by the book it’s great. And it’s official now =) Will look out for a Tuesday update.

5. Wannabemom October 16, 2011 at 20:02 #

Woot! Can I rub up against you for luck? (In a totally not creepy way, of course)

6. Flowergirl October 16, 2011 at 20:03 #

It’s not the first no that’s important, but the second one. Hoping that is doubling. fingers crossed for Tuesday.
    FG x

7. Elphaba October 16, 2011 at 20:24 #

That’s very good. I only had 125 at about 17 dpo!

8. Angela October 16, 2011 at 20:54 #

As I understand it, it really matters very little what the number is, so long as its doubling. Just hang in there ’til tuesday

9. lis (@LeLeIsMe) October 16, 2011 at 20:57 #

that’s pretty high! my 1st twins were 800+ at 13dpo, but 2nd set were 300 at 13dpo. sounds pretty sticky!
    xoxo
    lis

10. St. Elsewhere October 16, 2011 at 20:59 #

The number looks good. I am crossing my fingers for it to double well.

11. Infertile Days October 16, 2011 at 21:12 #

I forget exactly what I was told – I think the nurses at my clinic said +200 at 14 dpo,(but even if you had 100-200 you could be fine). As stated above, as long as it doubles, its all good!
    Sounds awesome!!!! YEA!

12. Christina October 16, 2011 at 21:30 #

I had 222 at 14dpo (up from 42 at 11dpo). I think your numbers sound absolutely perfect! I’ve been waiting for your update since yesterday evening!

• Mo October 16, 2011 at 23:00 #

Oh! 🙂 Yay then!

13. someday-soon October 16, 2011 at 21:37 #

Congratulations! That’s a great beta number. Mine with my daughter at 13DPO was 107 and 298 at 16DPO. Here’s a beta chart I stared at until my eyes were blurry, http://betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single.

• Mo October 16, 2011 at 23:01 #

Oh I’ll be obsessing over that for hours! Thanks!

• someday-soon October 17, 2011 at 04:22 #

I know I did =) Your beta is fantastic. Lots of doubling thoughts!!!

14. chon October 16, 2011 at 22:01 #

babes they are GREAT numbers!! Now I am officially giving you congratulations!

15. maya October 16, 2011 at 22:52 #

rockstar beta dude!

16. Mo October 16, 2011 at 23:01 #

Thank you so so much ladies! I feel loads better!

17. Cookie with Milk October 16, 2011 at 23:58 #

Those are beautiful numbers! I was 151 at 14dpo. I am using my super Jedi powers to make that number double. Feel the Force in your uterus, telling that Shmembryo to burrow in deep. I figure by now you’re used to strangers up in your business.

18. Rachel @ Eggs In A Row October 17, 2011 at 00:08 #

Mazel tov! You are doing great! 237 sounds fabulous, just like you. Xo

19. pupmaker October 17, 2011 at 00:29 #

Thats great news sweetie…
    thats about 4 weeks in….
    keeping my toesies crossed until further news….
    love ya, babe

20. marriage20 October 17, 2011 at 01:37 #

I’m no doctor (but doesn’t it feel like we should all be, after everything we go through?), but that sounds like an awesome starting point. Sending you super doubling vibes for your next one. I can only imagine how scary this is, but it sounds like you’re doing great! xo

21. starfishkittydreams October 17, 2011 at 01:47 #

Those are great numbers to start with. It is more about how much they grow at this point. Glad to see are back in the saddle with a healthy new beginning!

22. Slackie O. October 17, 2011 at 03:49 #

I know a bunch of others have already said it, but that is a BEAUTIFUL beta for 14dpo! Feel the love, babe 🙂

23. Betsy October 17, 2011 at 04:36 #

YAY! Awesome beta! Sending lots of doubling dust!

24. Teejay October 17, 2011 at 13:18 #

I think that is a great number! My toes are starting to tap in preparation of a Happy Dance. Still trying to keep a level head, but EEEK! Hoping for another great number tomorrow.

25. Kristin October 17, 2011 at 13:30 #

Those are really great numbers. Hoping and praying that this is the pregnancy that sticks around for you.

26. MJ October 17, 2011 at 16:55 #

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s a grrrrreat (Tony-the-tiger) number! Can’t wait to hear the next number!!

Keep us informed!!! MJ

27. Kristen October 17, 2011 at 20:26 #

That’s a great, great beta! Do not worry! (Easier said than done, I know.) So happy for you!!!!!!!

28. LisaB October 18, 2011 at 13:06 #

Wow, awesome beta! I know it’s so difficult not to worry! Mine was only 83 at 13dpo, so I’d say you’re great!! So happy for you!

29. teejay October 18, 2011 at 17:02 #

Just checking in on you….trying to be patient but not having much success. 🙂 Hoping for a great post very soon…