I Didn’t Pee!

10 Oct

Yep – I didn’t do it. Not even on a popsicle stick, as was suggested in the comments a couple of posts back. 🙂

7 DPO and I didn’t pee. Yay!!

Now, the question is – will I pee tomorrow?

Here’s the thing: I’ve been nauseous all day, and experiencing some major stabby pains up in my lady parts. I’m seriously hoping it’s a little one burrowing in where it’s supposed to. I’ve been feeling like crap all day, and I seriously think that apart from “the feeling” it’s the beginning of a pregnancy. So yeah – I’m tempted as hell to pee like there’s no tomorrow. But I don’t have any Rolls Royces  FRERs, and I know that I have some on the way courtesy of the lovely and amazing JM.

So yeah, I think I may hold off until they get here.

Let’s just hope they get here soon! No point in peeing on a VW bug when you can pee on a Rolls Royce, right?

But I’ll make one thing clear: If I see an implantation dip on my BBT chart tomorrow I’m totally going for it!

We shall see.

17 Responses to “I Didn’t Pee!”

1. Rachel @ Eggs In A Row October 10, 2011 at 01:13 #

I’m excited! I’m feeling good about this one! Tubes crossed. Lol.

2. Infertile Days October 10, 2011 at 01:42 #

Good for you, I think you would have just wasted one anyway, its pretty early…
    hoping this is the time for you.

3. JM October 10, 2011 at 02:11 #

Woot! Very proud. And very excited! I really hope customs doesn’t take too long because I wanna KNOW!

4. Betsy October 10, 2011 at 02:16 #

Yay for willpower! Fingers crossed that this is the cycle!

5. mrs. brightside October 10, 2011 at 02:29 #

way to go! i say, hold out for …. THREE more days, then pee away. (how do you like that random goal?) or, until you get the kick ass sticks because who are we kidding at that point. they are certainly my go to! i have the benefit of always getting implantation bleeding – if I haven’t seen it, I don’t pee, but once I do I know that +2 days i’m peeing.

6. slcurwin October 10, 2011 at 07:22 #

I’m for the waiting until day 10 too but, lol, as if you will. But I’m glad you’ve managed to wait so far.

We should do a survey. What’s the strangest thing people have peed on in order to hold back from the HPT’s? I never would have thought of subbing in other things, but this popsicle stick has me wondering now.

7. Jjiraffe October 10, 2011 at 07:42 #

Not to be completely annoying but I never ever peed on sticks. Ovulation was so confusing and as for the early pregnancy tests I was always so convinced my cycle was a complete flop. Why even try. Are you sensing my high level of self-esteem?! Yeah, no.

8. Odyssey to Hope? October 10, 2011 at 08:17 #

Good luck!!!!!! x Will be stalking, I mean reading, til you know what’s what xx

9. Christina October 10, 2011 at 14:00 #

Definitely wait for the FRERs!! I can’t wait to see what they say and hopefully they agree with all your “feelings” and symptoms! Come on, come on!!

10. Port of Indecision October 10, 2011 at 18:04 #

Good for you! Stay strong!

11. K October 10, 2011 at 19:02 #

Ooh so excited for you! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I’m rooting for you!!

12. mothernatureschmature October 10, 2011 at 19:10 #

I’m excited for you, I hope everything goes well!

13. Flowergirl October 10, 2011 at 22:00 #

Oh my gosh, please pee on a stick for us if you’ve got the feeling!!!!

14. bodegabliss October 10, 2011 at 22:46 #

I had a dream you were pregnant. Now you have three reasons to wait because * DUH * obviously you are pregnant. 🙂

15. chon October 11, 2011 at 00:32 #

fingers crossed x

16. starfishkittydreams October 11, 2011 at 02:38 #

I can’t wait to hear how it goes. The symptoms are a good sign. If it comes back negative all is not lost. Those pee sticks do lie on occasion. I had three negative tests in a row before a positive for my last pregnancy.

17. Libby October 11, 2011 at 03:39 #