Quick Update, and an Important Date

18 Aug

For those curious: My cootch overfloweth like niagara falls. And I don’t care if that’s TMI. Stabby pains and bitter will do that to an infertile. Ahh well.

Oh, and have I mentioned that I made an appointment with the #1 RPL specialist in the country for Sept. 12th? Because I did. And I’ve decided if he tells us to “just keep trying” that’s what we’ll do. Until then, our break continues, the job hunt continues, and hopefully I’ll be able to announce our moving date soon. So yay, progress, right? Kinda. *doubles over in stabby pains*

But that’s not why I’m posting. It’s for a far more serious reason, so pardon my TMI start.

Tomorrow, one of the amazing women I have met through this journey is celebrating her boy Sky’s 4th birthday, who was stillborn on August 19th, 2007. It is only fitting that this generous creative soul has decided to do a giveaway in honor of her son. Please go over to her blog and show her some love!

I’m thinking of you, dear friend.

9 Responses to “Quick Update, and an Important Date”

1. BleedingTulip August 19, 2011 at 03:48 #

ooo, ice cream does sound good…
    I’m sorry you’re leaking like a sieve and having pain, sending you hugs from across the pond!

2. Mae August 19, 2011 at 04:12 #

I had some AF induced ice cream myself – it’s the best medicine although I’d be happy to give it up if she would just stay away! And stabby pains are so not nice 😦

Here’s the article I found the quote about stress and infertility: http://bible.org/seriespage/hearts-desire-encouragement-couples-facing-infertility and I also found the actual site for the center, I wish I lived near Boston! http://www.domarcenter.com/fertility

• Mo August 20, 2011 at 20:10 #

Thanks for the link Mae!

3. Kristin August 19, 2011 at 07:24 #

Hope you feel better and get some answers.

Headed over to your friend’s blog to leave her a message of support.

4. Port of Indecision August 19, 2011 at 07:28 #

Sorry about the Niagara Falls, but YAY for an appt with a great RPL specialist!

5. Cattiz J August 19, 2011 at 10:01 #

ugh, sorry about the pain you got.

yeah, I’m also thinking about Miss Skytime and her baby boy today.

6. myskytimes August 19, 2011 at 18:31 #

Mo… thanks a million for the shout-out and your lovely words. I’m feeling all the love send towards me on this heavy day. Plus I had to giggle at the fact I share a blogpost with an overfloweth cootch. Any giggles today are appreciated.

Thanks dear. (((MO)))

7. BleedingTulip August 20, 2011 at 09:52 #

Bit o’ randomness: watched a movie tonight with a friend, and her friend is Jewish and he picked the movie out… It was called The Hebrew Hammer. And all I could think of as I watched it (it was hilarious) was whether or not you have seen it. And wishing you were with us happy and laughing, getting a break from the stress of fertility stress.

• Mo August 20, 2011 at 20:11 #