Plot Twist!

5 Aug

Hey all,

I’m still kind of loopy but I promised I would update as soon as I was partially coherent so here we go:

Ole’ Righty seems to be fine. Lefty was removed.

Weird, right? But there you go. And it wasn’t a mistake either. There was a cyst there, and some other stuff, which I have all written out in Hebrew but still not coherent enough to find the English equivalent.

The doc who operated said that there were some adhesions around Ole’ Righty, and he took care of them. I have to admit, I’m not 100% confident that this will take care of my worry, but at least now someone has had a look at my lady parts from the inside and there’s no more need for guess work.

I’m still kind of conked out and in pain. Still processing it all. Thank you everyone for being amazing. I’ll update again soon.

Oh – and apparently my uterus is perfect.

20 Responses to “Plot Twist!”

1. Whoismom August 5, 2011 at 21:40 #

Mo wishing you a speedy recovery! I hope all is well for you from hereon out!

2. bodegabliss August 5, 2011 at 21:45 #

Cysts on lefty and perfect uterus. I swear we’re the same person. Maybe we were really test tube babies?!? Wouldn’t that be ironic.

(love!)

3. missohkay August 5, 2011 at 21:50 #

Well, that IS a plot twist. So I guess it was good that lefty didn’t give you a BFP last time around. Hope you’re feeling better soon! Onward and upward…

4. BleedingTulip August 5, 2011 at 22:55 #

Life is usually stranger then fiction! I hope you heal up quickly and as painlessly as possible!

5. marriage20 August 5, 2011 at 23:09 #

PERFECT UTERUS IS PERFECT!!! So glad things went well, and hoping this is the beginning of lots of good things for you. Sending you super healing vibes. xo

6. maya August 5, 2011 at 23:18 #

perfect uterus is awesome!!!
    off to a good start!
    xxM

7. JM August 5, 2011 at 23:25 #

Wishing you a speedy recovery… Yay perfect uterus!

8. Marie August 6, 2011 at 00:26 #

Perfect uterus to go with perfect woman, perfect guido husband, perfect little dog.

You totally just blew my mind with the “and then they removed the other tube instead” bit.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY!!!!

9. lis August 6, 2011 at 01:35 #

when i woke up from my surgery they had taken righty…so sorry your lefty is gone but glad to hear all of the good news.
    a perfect uterus is the BEST thing you can have. we can work around all the other stuff (believe me!)
    wishing you a comfy and quick recovery
    xoxo
    lis

10. Kristen August 6, 2011 at 02:16 #

Yay for a perfect uterus! And SO VERY GLAD this procedure is over for you!!!!!!
    Feel better!
    xoxo

11. Betsy August 6, 2011 at 02:28 #

Sounds like you were in great hands! I’m sorry about Lefty but I’m glad he took care of Righty! Hope you recover quickly.

12. slcurwin August 6, 2011 at 02:35 #

Glad to hear that you’re back with us (for short moments between sleep). Congratulations on your perfect uterus.

13. eggsinarow August 6, 2011 at 03:02 #

Yay! A perfect uterus! You did good lady. Xoxo

14. Christina August 6, 2011 at 04:13 #

Sorry lefty got evicted, but it’s good that Righty got a makeover and your uterus is front cover material. I still think it is weird to have someone compliment you on your internal organs. My ovaries and hormones are apparently shoddy, but I have a “beautiful” uterus according to the Gyn who placed my IUD 2 yrs ago.

15. Dawn August 6, 2011 at 05:24 #

Yayy! Now get some rest!!!

16. Kelly August 6, 2011 at 08:45 #

yay! Congrats on the uterus! Sounds like they did a great job! Try to chill out as much as possible!

Congrats again, a good uterus is hard to come by these days!

17. myskytimes August 6, 2011 at 11:18 #

Sorry to hear about Lefty but thrilled about the “perfect” part. Go Righty, go! I’m so relieved you are done with it and back at home. Rest, heal and be happy. The chocolate to assist with these duties: on its way.

xoxo

18. Flowergirl August 6, 2011 at 19:38 #

Wow, perfect uterus, everything else can be dealt with. Wishing you a speedy recovery. You were so right about needing this treatment.

19. Cattiz J August 6, 2011 at 21:05 #

Good to hear it went alright. Rest up and let’s hope for a quick recovery.

20. Port of Indecision August 7, 2011 at 00:17 #

Glad your ute is perfect. Hope you’re feeling better.