My Shmerson is the Bestest!

26 Jun

Quick one today because I’m exhausted!

So – Shmerson is still away at reserve duty. And here’s the kicker – tomorrow I was supposed to go in and make the deposit and sign the contract on the apartment we are going to buy. Alone. 😦

I had a crappy stressful day today (I won’t go into detail now – too exhausted) and then to top things off – I got a + OPK this afternoon.

I literally broke down. As if it wasn’t bad enough that Shmerson couldn’t be there with me tomorrow morning, there’s no way that even his krypton-born swimmers would survive 5 days. So I knew that this cycle was a complete bust.

I called Shmerson up BAWLING. He managed to calm me down, a little, but not much.

Then 5 minutes after I hung up with him he called me back – he told his commander the situation and… Drumroll…

He’s coming home tomorrow at precisely 8am for about 5 hours – we will sign the contract and make the deposit TOGETHER and hopefully lil lefty will hang on just a little before she pops and we may get a chance this cycle after all!

Making a baby right after putting a deposit down on our new home – wouldn’t that be just perfect?

Cross your fingers guys! Let’s all send restraining energies to little lefty! You’re already a couple of days late. You already waited till CD 20. Please just hang on till CD 21 ok? Be a good little eggie. I promise you’ll get enough progesterone courtesy of the lovely little pills waiting in the bathroom cupboard. So take your time, k?

(wow that was just a bit too cutesy. sorry about that)

Everybody! Think restraint! Hang on there little one!

Isn’t my husband the bestest husband ever?

PS – once the contract is signed and the deposit is made I promise I will give more details on the place. For now, the atheist continues to be superstitious and I don’t want to jinx it!

13 Responses to “My Shmerson is the Bestest!”

1. Port of Indecision June 26, 2011 at 22:05 #

Wait. So he told his commander, “I have to get home to sign these papers to buy an apartment,” or he told him, “I have to go home and bang my wife while she’s ovulating from the side without the jacked-ass tube”??? Please say #2.

• Mo June 26, 2011 at 22:12 #

Good question! I was so excited he was coming I forgot to ask him! Gonna have to ask him tomorrow. 🙂

• Shmerson June 29, 2011 at 12:55 #

On Wed, i told him everything, and actually said i need to go home to bang my wife. Sunday i just told him about the appartment. 🙂

2. BleedingTulip June 26, 2011 at 22:13 #

That is the most amazing commander! Oh I really hope this all lines up perfectly!!!!!

3. Cattiz J June 26, 2011 at 23:53 #

Oh yes, he’s the bestest husband indeed, very committed I’d say. What relief not to be alone tomorrow, important stuff to sign. And maybe most important, another try for this cycle. Hang on there little lefty! Fingers crossed..

4. eggsinarow June 27, 2011 at 05:40 #

Gotta love the Israeli Army. Oh, a chance to pro-create? Run along, little soldier! (I doubt that that is how it went, but I’d love it if it was!) I’m so proud of you for keeping your wits about you…talk about stressful situation!!!! Now, go buy that apartment and make a baby, ok??? B’hatzlacha!! xoxox

5. jjiraffe June 27, 2011 at 06:24 #

What a cool boss! And yes, he’s the bestest husband around 😉

6. Esperanza June 27, 2011 at 07:51 #

Wow, that is really cool that they are letting him leave again! I hope the timing works out and this month is all you hope it will be! And congrats on the new place. I can’t wait to hear all about it.

7. Kristen June 27, 2011 at 13:24 #

That’s so awesome your husband gets to come home so you have a chance this cycle. Yay! Hoping for the best for you as always…
    xo

8. Empty Whole June 27, 2011 at 21:13 #

Sounds like you’re going to have an awesome day after all!

9. Mo June 27, 2011 at 22:55 #

Thanks ladies! it was an eventful day indeed. I’ll be updating soon. 🙂

10. Christina June 28, 2011 at 02:29 #

I didn’t get to comment yesterday but I had to let you know that I about died(!) at “once the contract is signed and the deposit is made.” All I could think was “Are those both referring to the house or Is she totally talking about Shmerson!”

Now I’m off to read the most recent post!

11. an american not in paris June 29, 2011 at 13:09 #

Wow! Keeping my fingers crossed for you two and mazel tov!