Obliviate!

24 Apr

Wanted: One fully qualified witch or wizard capable of highly effective memory charms. Must be of  age. Must have fully functional wand. Must have received at least an “E” in their Charms NEWT. Gilderoy Lockhart need not apply. Cause he’s dodgy.

Will also accept any owner of a neurolyzer, as seen in the Men in Black Films, that will be able to modify memory. Toy versions don’t count. I’ll know them as soon as I see them.

All memory modifications will be done according to the advertiser’s precise demands.

Seriously – can I just pretend that the last few days didn’t happen?

(Thanks to everyone for your incredible comments. I’m sorry I’ve been so bad at replying. I’ve just been in cocoon mode for the last few days. Hopefully I’ll snap out of it soon. But know that I really appreciate all of your support. It means the world to me.)

6 Responses to “Obliviate!”

1. Christina April 24, 2011 at 15:27 #

Don’t forget about the memory erasing service form “Sunshine of the spotless mind”. Then you could erase all memories of all 3.

In all seriousness, I’m sure everyone understands your need to take time for yourself and Shmerson. Take all the time you need. We’ll still be here when you are ready to return.

2. eighteenyears April 24, 2011 at 21:57 #

It’s great to see a spark of humor still in there… I think that spark is related to hope.

Sorry it’s been rough. Taking time for yourself is important.

3. slcurwin April 25, 2011 at 00:13 #

So…..my wand that I had to duct tape is not good enough? (had it stuck into my pony tail so I wouldn’t lose it while I needed my hands free but forgot about it and it cracked when I laid down later). It’s not bad, really. I’m at a 40/60 for things turning out fine.

4. Kristin April 25, 2011 at 06:17 #

Glad your sense of humor is still there even in this shit storm you’ve been dealing with. {{{Hugs}}}

5. jjiraffe April 25, 2011 at 06:28 #

That Rowling lady certainly understood what powers we all wish we had. (((Hugs)))

6. Tracy April 25, 2011 at 19:02 #

You had me at “Obliviate”. 😉

You’ve been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award – Check out my page for details! Congrats, thank you for sharing your story, and Happy ICLW!