Fuck fuck fuck

19 Apr

Wtf is going on with my body? I’m blogging from my iPhone so I’ll keep it short.
Remember how I thought the red lady showed up on the 5th and I then got that positive opk?
Yeah my body lied
Today I took another opk it was positive. It seemed weird because it was the third day in a row.
Then I started spotting.
I thought this was really weird so on a whim I took an hpt.
BFP
Which means basically WTF?
Shmerson and I went straight to the emergency room which is where I am now. US showed nothing. Pee test they gave me showed bfp. theyre admitting me to for a possible ectopic and beta monitoring overnight.
Fuck.

I’ll keep everyone posted

Happy fucking Passover

14 Responses to “Fuck fuck fuck”

1. Christina April 19, 2011 at 20:04 #

Holy crap! So your period must have been IB? How far along would this put you?

I’m hoping it isn’t ectopic and things turn out ok. The spotting could be b/c you stopped the progesterone?

Thinking of you and wishing everything comes out well!

• mommyodyssey April 19, 2011 at 20:19 #

Yeah looks like it. If af was actually ib I would be at 5-6 weeks at this point. So my guess is ectopic. We shall see. I won’t get any betas back until the morning

• Christina April 19, 2011 at 21:01 #

I’ll be thinking of you and hoping for good numbers!

2. Teejay April 19, 2011 at 20:24 #

Holy crap! What a crazy turn of events! I’m hoping you are not ectopic. I can’t believe this is happening to you.

3. Anna Marie April 19, 2011 at 20:33 #

Oh no! Sending positive thoughts your way while you wait for answers.

4. me0me April 19, 2011 at 21:16 #

Good vibes from me too babe. Hope it’s not an unpleasant environment and that you’ll get some sleep. Glad Shmer can be there with you…!

5. Cattiz J April 19, 2011 at 21:16 #

Oh wow, hope it turns around and all is well despite the spotting. Thinking of you.

6. Hemlock April 19, 2011 at 21:18 #

Good vibes from over here as well! *crosses fingers and anything else on her body that can be crossed*

7. Jjiraffe April 19, 2011 at 22:56 #

Oh wow, what a shocking turn of events! I’m hoping your beta turns up well. Thinking of you (((Hugs)))

8. Lindsay April 19, 2011 at 23:14 #

Oh goodness, thinking about you and hoping you get good, fast answers. Positive thoughts your way.

9. Kristin April 20, 2011 at 01:44 #

Wow…hoping and praying things work out for you.

10. BleedingTulip April 20, 2011 at 04:50 #

Thinking of you, praying for you, and very very antsy to get some news. I wish I was there to give you big hug!

11. slcurwin April 20, 2011 at 08:26 #

I’m with you for a big WTF! Oh hun, let me know if there’s anything I can do (I know, across the world and all, but still). Big hugs and lots of love. Keep us updated.

12. starfishkittydreams April 20, 2011 at 09:12 #

OMG! What a combination. I really hope it is not ectopic. Hold in there.