April 4th: BF…. N.

4 Apr

So – my pee is not magic. At least not yet.

To be honest, I don’t think it’s gonna be.

I woke up early this morning feeling pukey for no good reason. I POAS and got the negative. I probably got an upset stomach on set yesterday or something.

Later in the morning, I had to go in to get some blood tests done, and I tried to persuade the lab tech to give me a Beta workup, but alas, stupid universal healthcare doesn’t allow you to randomly ask lab techs for blood tests without a doctor’s referral. Who’d have thunk it?

Anywho, I am still gonna POAS tomorrow, but I don’t have my hopes up at this point. Looks like it’s another month for us.

Here’s the thing, if that is the case, I’m actually pretty fine with it. You know what does annoy me though? The fact that I am not as clairvoyant as I thought.

I really thought I was connected to my body. I really believed in that “feeling”. If I’m wrong, well, that’s what really sucks.

Urgh.

7 Responses to “April 4th: BF…. N.”

1. Teejay April 4, 2011 at 13:32 #

I’m sorry. It sucks to be let down by those “feelings”. I was hoping you were just too early with you stick peeing. ((hugs)).

2. Cattiz J April 4, 2011 at 14:12 #

I’m sorry it’s negative, still hope you are not wrong though.

3. Vicky April 4, 2011 at 14:34 #

My fingers are crossed that you just tested too early.

I think it’s actually impossible to read our bodies perfectly in regards to infertility. We get so many false signals that we are going to get it wrong sometimes. I hope you aren’t wrong though- I hope this is your month!

4. me0me April 4, 2011 at 17:01 #

I’m with Vicky on impossibility to be able to accurately translate physical sensations into exact meaning…I’m gonna hang on to my previous comment – try to let yourself be ok with all that’s going on. Including not really being ok with all that’s going on 🙂

5. bodegabliss April 4, 2011 at 17:50 #

I’m sorry, lady. I agree with me0me, try to let yourself be okay with it. I know it’s easier said than done because I am a complete hypocrite as I felt exactly this way two months ago. As you know, I was convinced I was pregnant. 99.9% sure. Then I just felt like a fool once AF showed. But we’re so wrapped up in this, we’re bound to get confused with our bodies here and there. We have so much hope, that I think it clouds our normal dead-on judgement, you know? We just want this so badly.

Checking your blog was the first thing I did this morning when I woke up. I was crossing my fingers for you…and I’ll keep them crossed for you (for all of us) until this is finally over.

6. mommyodyssey April 4, 2011 at 19:43 #

Thanks everyone. Haven’t given up hope yet. We’ll see what happens tomorrow!

7. missohkay April 5, 2011 at 02:37 #

I’ll wait on the fat lady’s singing, thank you very much! *hugs*