And Now?

1 Apr

Me: Can we pee on a stick now?

Me: No.

Me: How about now?

Me: No.

Me: But why not?

Me: We decided to wait until April 4th, remember?

Me: So what? I don’t care. i want to test NOW!

Me: But you know it’s still too soon.

Me: No it’s not! I checked! peeonastick.com says that the early response pregnancy tests do sometimes work at 8DPO. THAT’S TODAY!!!! Come on, you know you wanna.

Me: Yes. But that’s beside the point. And anyway, Shmerson hid all of our pee sticks precisely for this reason.

Me: We’ll go out and buy new ones! He’ll never know.

Me: Stop it. Wait patiently. It’s less than 4 days now. April 4th in the morning. That’s all. Just wait until then.

Me: Fine… Is it April 4th yet?

Me: No. It’s only been about 30 seconds.

Me: How about now?

Me: No.

Me: And now?

Me: No.

8 Responses to “And Now?”

1. Elphaba April 1, 2011 at 22:38 #

Back away from the pee stick!

2. me0me April 1, 2011 at 22:59 #

You funny me:)

3. Jjiraffe April 1, 2011 at 23:12 #

Hee! So funny because it’s true. Thanks for the laugh!

4. Kristin April 1, 2011 at 23:25 #

Do we have to come take your wallet away too so you don’t buy more pee sticks?

5. missohkay April 2, 2011 at 02:34 #

Devil on your shoulder: I sometimes peed at 6dpo. It will be negative though. But you could piss some $ down the drain if you really want to and promise not to cry. But it will be negative. ❤

6. mommyodyssey April 2, 2011 at 02:39 #

Compromise! I will POAS – early response test with FMU tomorrow (10DPO) if it’s a BFN I will hold out until the 4th. Shmerson agrees, and has taken the pee-sticks out of hiding.

7. Kira April 2, 2011 at 04:24 #

Love this! Although the “we will go buy more” kind of reminded me of Smegal from LOTR which was a tad creepy.

You can do it, at this point it isn’t even 4 full days! It’s only 3 1/2!

8. Kira April 2, 2011 at 04:25 #

Although I admit that I have had this same conversation…