Taking Bets: TTC Math

26 Mar

Days until AF is due: 11

DPO: no idea, because I’m not tracking – but my guess is 2

If fertilization happened, days until egg is implanted: 8-10 (also a guess-timation)

Days I want to wait until I POAS: 0

Days until I know I will try to talk myself into thinking I can POAS with proper results (even though they probably won’t be proper): 7

Days I should actually wait until I POAS: 12

Days I will probably wait until I POAS if I can stand it: 10

I’m officially taking bets: How long will I hold out?

8 Responses to “Taking Bets: TTC Math”

1. Elphaba March 26, 2011 at 19:02 #

I say you make it to day 9 😉

• Shmerson March 26, 2011 at 19:28 #

I say if Elphaba says you make it to day 9, you’ll use that as an excuse to POAS on day 8. But wait… now you’re gonna use my comment as an excuse to POAS on day 7. And that means… d’oh! I better stop typing now.

2. missohkay March 26, 2011 at 20:15 #

I’m with Elphie because I always pee one day earlier than I hope to.

3. Bodega Bliss March 26, 2011 at 20:20 #

I’m guessing that’s when you make it to, to. But can I tell you a little story from experience? The last time I was pregnant, I tested on 10 dpo and it was negative. Even though I thought I was prepared to handle it, I was devastated. It was awful. I waited until two days after my missed period to test again, and it was positive. All that heartbreak for nothing. I’d hate for that to happen to you, lady. Because of our losses, those negatives mean so much more to us. So I think if you can hold off as long as possible, it will be the best for you. Cause I love you and don’t want you to go through what I did!

4. stacey March 27, 2011 at 06:10 #

I’m a stout wait until AF is late kind of gal. Mainly because A) she’s never late and B) that helps me save on tests.
    But for what its worth I think 9 days. If I cave its always at 9 days which is always stupid cos its too early most of time!

5. Marie March 27, 2011 at 07:08 #

I think in the interest of “deciding not to decide,” you should wait to POAS until you’re puking every morning.

Whatever happened to neverpeeonastick.com?

6. Kristin March 27, 2011 at 07:10 #

Wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait…wait!

7. me0me March 27, 2011 at 07:31 #

I’m with just about everyone and I say wait it out until you’re late. Don’t start back into the habit until you absolutely cannot.