Gratitude

22 Jan

I’m gonna keep this one short. I just had to spill it.

I haven’t been around the blogosphere long, but I am completely overwhelmed by the amazing women I have met since I’ve been here.

I felt so alone for so long and this virtual space has made me feel understood and comforted. I just hope that some of my words comfort you all even a fraction of what yours do to me.

Thank you to the ever-growing pack of amazing women I have met here. Thank you for your love, support, and understanding. Thank you for letting me be a part of both your real and virtual lives.

You are all amazing.

Yes – I gushed. Deal with it! 🙂

7 Responses to “Gratitude”

1. Marie January 22, 2011 at 08:14 #

Right back at you. ❤

2. Kristin January 22, 2011 at 09:07 #

This truly is one of the BEST communities I have ever found.

BTW, I read your last post and, even now, 5 years after I finally had my post IF baby, I lost it when I read the words from “Spark”. That hit way, way to close to home.

3. Kristin January 22, 2011 at 09:09 #

OMG, I just really noticed your header. Thank God I saved it for after reading the Tori Amos lyrics because it took me from crying to laughing in seconds. You totally ROCK!

ICLW #59

4. Kristin January 22, 2011 at 09:10 #

Yeah, it’s me again. Just wanted to let you know I subscribed.

• mommyodyssey January 22, 2011 at 13:17 #

Hi Kristin! Thanks so much! I just checked out your blog too – Right back at you regarding the “you rock” statement! 🙂 Yay!

5. And So It Goes January 23, 2011 at 00:52 #

Here from ICLW and reading backwards on your blog a bit. I agree whole heartedly with this post- I feel like I could gush all the time about the blogger community.

6. Hemlock January 23, 2011 at 10:39 #

I’m with the other girls, and you! I’ve been a part of the craigslist TTC forums for four years, and in that time I’ve only ever met one woman who really seemed to get it. It’s nice to finally run into other women who really understand what it’s like.