I Think I’m Out

30 Jul

So this morning’s Rolls Royce pee stick had a single solitary line. According to one app I’m 10 DPO, and FF says I’m 9 DPO. I know it’s early but with past pregnancies (except the ectopic) I’ve had the second line by now. Plus my chart isn’t showing pregnancy-type temps.

So yeah – I think I’m out this month.

I don’t want to waste any more Rolls Royces so I had Shmerson hide them. If AF doesn’t show up by Saturday, then I’ll pull out another one, but I’m starting to make peace with the fact that this cycle is a bust. Not a surprise, since I popped from the wrong side.

I’m actually more OK with it than I thought I would be – though admittedly, I’m still hoping for a late bloomer – but I’m working on convincing myself that I’ve got at least one more month before my pee will magically make a second line appear.

Ahh well.

About these ads

13 Responses to “I Think I’m Out”

1. EmHart July 30, 2012 at 12:44 #

You and me both chick. I am 10DPO and all my usual pre period symptoms are showing up right on time. Hey ho and on we go……

2. Theresa July 30, 2012 at 12:57 #

Ditto – I popped on the wrong side too (and ended up with a canceled IUI) and Miss AF herself showed up right on time. Darn her!

3. Her Royal Fabulousness July 30, 2012 at 13:45 #

I’m sorry Mo :( Have a big cocktail and so something nice for yourself.

4. Jen July 30, 2012 at 14:18 #

Bummer. No matter how much I know logically that I really am 99% probably not pregnant, every time I pee on a stick and it’s negative, it stings a bit. There’s also that glimmer of hope that maybe this cycle will defy the odds.

5. Delenn July 30, 2012 at 15:45 #

So sorry hon. But it sounds like you are ready to “just get on with it” for the next cycle. :-)

6. Rebecca Pallack (@RPallack) July 30, 2012 at 19:43 #

We can all hope for miracles! I’m still hoping I’ll get a cycle soon.

7. Lex July 30, 2012 at 19:46 #

I’m sorry :( I still wanna hold out hope for you because I personally never got a second line until 11 DPO, ever…

8. me0me July 30, 2012 at 20:19 #

That cat is FANTASTIC

9. MrsTypeA July 30, 2012 at 20:44 #

ugh! so lame – sorry for your BFN! hoping you get some good luck passed your way SOON!!

10. Daryl July 31, 2012 at 00:54 #

Bummer. It sucks, even when you know your chances aren’t great, to see that one stark line. But you ovulated–that’s progress. Here’s hoping next month it happens on the “good” side!

11. Lisa @ hapahopes July 31, 2012 at 01:10 #

Sorry friend. It sounds like you’re keeping your chin up, though and that’s good to hear.

12. SRB July 31, 2012 at 02:07 #

I’m sorry, Mo. Stoopid BFN. I hope August is the new July!

13. pjsarecomfyn July 31, 2012 at 23:52 #

Well at least you had a warning that it would probably be a bust. Come on next cycle!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 607 other followers