15th Verse, Pretty Much Same as the First

24 Jul

Me: AAAAHHHHHHH!

Me: Crapnuggets. What now?

Me: I have to pee on all the things!

Me: Um, we’re 4 DPO. And we popped from the left. Remember? No left tube? Chances slim? Ring a bell?

Me: We’ve always fallen on the low end of the stats. We totally will now. The baby psychic said so!

Me: Oh we’re back on that now.

Me: Yes! Must. Pee. On. Things!

Me: Is this how you’re going to be all week?

Me: Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!

Me: Oh dear.

Me: Can we pee on stuff tomorrow morning?

Me: Let’s wait until 10 DPO. Ok?

Me: 6 DPO

Me: 9 DPO

Me: 7 DPO

Me: 8 DPO – and I’m not going any lower.

Me: Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

Me: Are you a monster truck announcer now?

Me: Nope. But I wanted to sing some Rebecca Black, so count yourself lucky.

Me: Shoot me now.

Me: After we pee on stuff on Friday, Friday, gotta get down on -

Me: We agreed on SATURDAY.

Me: But Friday is so much catchier.

Me: Oy, no wonder my brain is mush.

Me: Sitting on the toilet seat, lookin at my pee sticks, gotta make my mind up, which stick should I taaaaake….

Me: Saturday.

Me: And Sunday comes after… waaaaards!

Me: I’m going away now.

Me: Suit yourself. It’s Friday Friday, gotta pee on stuff on Friday…

Me: Saturday.

Me: Mo’s looking forward to the weekend, weekend…

Me: *walks away slowly*

About these ads

14 Responses to “15th Verse, Pretty Much Same as the First”

1. Delenn July 24, 2012 at 20:16 #

I know you are portraying agony here, but I LOVE your inner monologues!! I am hoping and abiding with you!

2. Pcosbarrenness July 24, 2012 at 20:17 #

Too funny….good luck!

3. missohkay July 24, 2012 at 20:18 #

You are silly. Both of you. Best wishes that the baby-psychic is legit ;)

4. lifelossandotherthings July 24, 2012 at 20:29 #

I think your selves and my selves would get along splendidly! I lost my battle with myself and started pee on things on a way too early 7 dpo. I mean… some people claim that they got BFPs on 7 dpo. Why can’t I be that girl? Hopefully this weekend brings you some fantastic, surprise, low end of the stats kind of news!

5. Kristin July 24, 2012 at 20:32 #

You almost made me pee ’cause I was laughing so hard. I dare you to record that version of Friday and add the sound track to the Rebecca Black video.

6. Rebecca Pallack (@RPallack) July 25, 2012 at 01:58 #

So funny I had to share with my husband and he laughed.

7. Jenn July 25, 2012 at 02:19 #

I love your inner dialogue with yourself. I bought a bunch of cheapy tests on amazon because some months the voice in my head drives me crazy about testing.

8. Courtney July 25, 2012 at 04:40 #

Yep – that’s pretty much how it goes! I love these posts!

9. Lise July 25, 2012 at 08:11 #

Not to make things worse, but the baby psychic I tried (yes I know I’m pathetic, I paid for such a thing THREE times)!has gotten it right every time! Did not tell me about the miscarriages/ectopics though…

10. pjsarecomfyn July 25, 2012 at 19:58 #

Ah the internal diaglog is just so spot on.

11. Lisa @ hapahopes July 25, 2012 at 21:39 #

Hee hee! You so funny.

12. nobabyruth July 26, 2012 at 14:10 #

Thank you for getting that silly song stuck in my head. Although I suppose that’s not as bad as having a POAS-aholic stuck in there… ;)

13. Kate July 26, 2012 at 19:33 #

Oh my God, you are so cute! Can’t stand it. Love the “must pee on ALL things” bit.

14. Emily @ablanket2keep July 29, 2012 at 04:39 #

I totally picture your POAS you jumping around like you are on a sugar high.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 623 other followers