Group Therapy Thursday is BAAAACK!

17 Jul

Ok, before I get into the re-launch of GTT, a small plumbing update:

Ladies and gentlemen, on CD 16, we have a (tiny, still developing) follie!

So it looks like the weight loss is starting to do things. The follie is on the left, it’s late in the cycle, and I’m going back next Monday for another monitoring appt, but hey, I’ll take any progress right now.

Now, down to business!

For all of you new readers, here’s a rundown of Group Therapy Thursday:

GTT is meant for women who don’t blog themselves, or have a question that they don’t feel comfortable posting on their own blogs. If you want to remain anonymous then you can be, as long as you make up an awesome nickname. Ok – if you can’t come up with one then I’ll do it for you. But do try, ok? Ok.

You send me your questions, I post them here, give my take on things, and then open it up for discussion in the comments. The question could be about anything from relationships to IF to cleaning advice (though in all fairness I’m a slob so that kind of question would go straight to a comment discussion). You have the option to be completely anonymous so nothing is off limits! Here are a the previous GTT posts if you want to check them out.

So – we start this Thursday! Fill out the handy-dandy form below if you have a question you’d like to throw out to the blogoverse!

Get to asking! See you all Thursday!

About these ads

8 Responses to “Group Therapy Thursday is BAAAACK!”

1. April July 17, 2012 at 20:22 #

Yay for progress!! Yay for Group Therapy Thursdays!!

2. Courtney July 17, 2012 at 21:34 #

YAY!!!!!! So excited for Thursday!

3. Wannabemom July 17, 2012 at 23:01 #

You rock. I love your blog! And yeah for an itty bitty follie.

4. Daryl July 18, 2012 at 00:23 #

I’m so excited about this–I don’t think I caught any of your previous GTT posts.

Also, yay little follie!

5. Heather July 18, 2012 at 06:40 #

That’s wonderful about the follie!

6. RelaxedNoMore July 18, 2012 at 13:46 #

Grow, little follie, grow! And yay for GTT!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. My Reader Runneth Over « Mommy Odyssey - July 23, 2012

[...] GTT is still on! I had to push it back a week because I spent Thursday cooking for 14 people and Friday feeding 14 people. [...]

2. Group Therapy Th- Um, Friday – Donor Eggs and Banana Hammocks « Mommy Odyssey - July 27, 2012

[...] Didn’t I say no cleaning questions? Because my answer would be dish soap and paper towels. That’s officially my answer to every cleaning question. Let me know how that works out for you! [...]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 621 other followers